Zillow 2.0 Real estate giant embarks on fundamental shift, projecting home sales operation will…

“That audience is requesting a Zillow Offer roughly once every 5 minutes, the company said. Zillow argues that translates to $100 million in demand value every day.”

In the real world where only 1% of Zillow Offers are accepted, Zillow Group full steam plan to utilize bait-and-switch strategy is to convert the remaining 99% of Zillow Offers requests into cash.

The result is sellers are “sold as leads” to random agents for kickbacks on their commission. Why #disrupt this? Because it is there in the middle of a housing crisis. #brokermentality #affordablehousing

Author: Litesand

Antitrust, real estate, e-commerce, fintech, proptech, bigtech

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: